6.26.2004

Congratulations Ed & Sarah

Vows

Beautiful day, beautiful ceremony, no batteries in camera.





Team 1 Sarah Team 2


Some Bonus Shots of Ed losing it:
Going Gone







And speaking of losing it, I (sap that I am) actually sobbed when I realized that Melani was wearing the necklace and earrings that I had made for her (from the crystals that had been sewn into her veil, which I was remaking into Sarah's veil). Got that?





Tah Daaah! Nine pounds of butter on a four foot tall tower of sugary, raspberry-y, almondy deliciousnessss. Plus, two hours of stressed out, manic, ten-mile-an-hour transportation for a normally 25 minute trip! AAAAhhhhhhh!


I can't seem to get the whole "need for batteries" thing through my head. Do they make hampster-wheel powered cameras?

No comments: