3.28.2005

Bonaire








We drove our teeny tiny car around a lot



Blowholes, Divi divi trees and Slave huts




We went kayaking through the mangroves


In the interest of keeping with tradition,
Annie got a screwed up sunburn


Poor tasty, tasty conch lookin' at me


Feeding a funny little donkeybaby






I didn't get to take any pictures of food during this trip. I spent most of the time violently double-ended sick. Here's what I found at the grocery store.







The resort had iguanas that stalked around outside of the restaurant waiting for handouts. People usually gave them bread and Froot Loops. They went bonkers when we brought veggies.



Bonaire is littered with 'em


Pack o' Goats


Uncooperative Hermit Crab


Potential Calendar Parrot


Probably my Justy


The island's saltworks






The diving was absolutely amazing. I did, however, almost drown to death after a particularly hilarious round of underwater charades. Check out my turtle friend.




It was so much nicer to go on a shore dive whenever you wanted rather than an elaborate, all-day dive trip.

No comments: